Entering any new market — Germany, China, the Mideast, Brazil, Africa or anywhere — is fraught with risk factors you may have considered, but need help with. Business is conducted differently in each country or region. So why assume that your product, service or strategies are transferable abroad?
Recommendations from our global marketing service have saved client companies hundreds of thousands of dollars in avoidable mistakes and earned the same in marketing programs properly conceived.
Business challenges solved – within your budget:
- Knowing what your audience wants Have you done a survey or research to determine your prospects’ true needs?
- Market entry strategies What unique factors affect how you can penetrate your selected country or region?
- Who are your in-country competitors? How are they viewed? What market share do they control? Have you analyzed the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats posed by your competition?
- What distribution channels are open to you? Do those already have an exclusive hold with your competitors? How can you evaluate your distributor’s capabilities and reputation among the locals if you cannot speak the language?
- How about marketing? Do you know and understand the benefits that your prospects within each country or region respond to? Has your research confirmed that these are or are not the same as in the US?
- Is your packaging or product description and terminology compatible and engaging? Will they meet local customs or requirements? Do you capture the prospects’ mind share immediately? What cultural nuances within each country can you leverage to ensure your products are launched successfully?
- How will you promote? Direct mail? Cold calls? Retail stores? Sponsorships? Partnerships?
- Sales & Marketing agents? Do you really know how well —or badly— these methods work in your target market? Let Auerbach International show you how to maximize your investments.
- What about licensing and market-entry requirements? Do you know all the rules and regulations so you are not stopped at the border? What hiring and firing laws in your target country will affect your plans?
- How will you handle customer service or product repairs? Do you have an in-country network?
For a free international marketing consultation, please call us to discuss your needs or click here.