- I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
- The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions.
- I thought my window was down but I found out it was open when I put my head through it.
- As I approached the intersection, a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before.
- In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
- I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment.
Actual U.S. signs –
- DO NOT READ under penalty of law.
- Bottomless Pit. 65 feet deep.
- DARK ROOM. Keep Door Closed!! If it is left open, all of the dark leaks out.
- BEWARE OF THE DOG. The cat is not trustworthy either.
- NO Senior Discounts. You have had twice as long to earn the money.
Handling a wide range of industries from aerospace to zoology,
With our 120 languages, including ASL, and
With our perfected methods that guarantee accuracy….
And whether your needs are for
translation of contracts, manuals, brochures or other documents,
localization of websites and videos, or
interpreting in courts, at meetings or conferences, or by telephone ….
please rely on our 30+ years of expertise.
Auerbach International. Serving you with A+ accuracy and no comical mistakes.
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us to all of you.